.....since I have shown off our puppies, so here is a little treat.
We have 5 black males left.
I'm telling you guys, they are so adorable! Help me find them good homes, tell your friends:)
We were asking $75, but we are down to Best Offer now.
Super Dog!
And my favorite little gal is Daisy who is leaving us today to go to her new home.
5 comments:
SOOOO wish we could take one! Maybe your next liter...
I want one! :( Terry still says no. booooo
aghhhh so cute!
That black and brown one sure is adorable. But, I don't think we are a dog-friendly household. :) Poor Clara.
You totally know I would if I could as well! I'm gonna copy this post if that's ok so I can just put it on my blog for my few readers! I'm so sad the cute little girl is leaving. I bet you're bummed! :(
Post a Comment