Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Weekend Over

Friday morning I took the kids to the neighborhood park.
This was the 1st time I have taken the kids since Mack has been walking, so this was a whole new fun adventure for him.
Mack instantly found the sand and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Next time I should bring some sand toys and a jug of water so we can really have some fun.
Then it was over to the slide.
Katelyn showed Mack how it was done, and then Mack gave it a go.
He thought he was pretty awesome:)
Next came the swings. Again, Mack thought this was so cool!
Even though Katelyn can use the other swings she still prefers these because she can go "really high", you can't blame her, she takes after Scott wanting to be a dare devil. Me on the other hand was one of those kids who stayed as low to the ground as possible.
Bailey came with us (aren't I just amazing:).
Dog heaven the entire time! Bailey is such a good dog, we truly are blessed to have such an obedient dog.
It's was around 10:00 and the sun was beating down, so we headed over to the shaded grassy area. Katelyn chased Bailey and Mack explored.
The kids are growing up so fast it just amazes me, and kinda makes me sad.
I miss my babies, but I love what wonderful individuals they are turning into.
Mack will turn 1 in a mere 2 1/2 wks. I can't believe it!
He has started playing by himself. he ill push around the stroller and put his sippy cup in it. He talks on the play phones, and he try's putting on my headbands & smiles when i call him "oh, so handsome" :)
Katelyn loves playing outside. She loves dressing up, riding her bike, painting me beautiful pictures, and reading books with Daddy.
She is always so concerned about others. She is my little princess:)
Seriously I just love these two!
(it makes me crave #3, but the plans are that won't be for about another year)
Here is this years conference basket from my mom.
Grandma Nicoll makes this a tradition every conference and we always look froward to what she brings.
Katelyn had some activity pages to color & "Don't Eat Pete" was a hit!
Oh and you can't forget all the yummy goodies.
Thank you Mom!
Sunday I woke up with a HORRIBLE stiff neck. I have never had one this bad ever! Even my sis who is a PTA was surprised I hurt it this bad while sleeping.
She has come over to work on me a few times. THANKS A TON Friend! What would I do with out you.
Scott has also been amazing at helping around the house and with the kids.
My parents are just wonderful and are checking in on my to see how I'm doing and I get asked by Katelyn at least every hour if my neck still hurts, she is so concerned about her mommy.

Scott came home this morning during his break.
Katelyn wanted to watch our wedding video and wanted to dance with Daddy. Dancing is also her favorite thing to do right now.
Scott is such an amazing father to our children, & I love him so much for it.
In our wedding video it came to the part where my Dad & I danced and it always brings me to tears. It was such a wonderful moment to share and I will never forget it.
My Dad called this morning to see how I was doing and even offered with his busy busy schedule to watch the kids. Thanks for the offer Dad! I'm holding up & it's so nice to have that option just in case.
Love you!
And tomorrow is my Mom's birthday!!! It's going to be a fun day!

5 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

Aw, such a sweet post! The daddy/daughter dances always get me. Call me if you ever need a buddy to go to the park with. :)

Chelsi Chipps said...

Your kids are so stinking adorable!

And about the cupcakes, they are pretty crumbly and sticky with the frosting, but they are really good and I think kids would like them. They are a little stressful to make though.... especially when it comes to the dunking part. But they were fun and can be a big hit.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Fun post to read! I always look forward to reading your blog :D Your baby girl looks so big! Its like this month she's had a growth spurt into a little girl!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I love don't eat pete! Tj had never heard of it. crazy!

Kami Milliron said...

I LOVE that you all watch your wedding video so much. So sweet : ) It will show Katelyn how special marriage is and how much her Mom and Dad love each other.

Sorry about your neck - I hope it feels better soon. No fun. But why didn't you CALL ME when you guys went to the park ! The Millirons are always ready for a fun park day : )

Oh and can your Mom make ME a conference treat bucket ; )