Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Girls Night Out

Last night was Girls Night Out
My Mom invited Me, Cami & Em to her RS craft night where we made these.
I love it and it makes the perfect addition to my kitchen.
Love you Mommy!

Katelyn just walked in and asked me which pair of glasses I wanted to wear. I chose mine and then we posed for a pic.
I love this silly girl!

6 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Love your tile! And glasses too :)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

love the tile. that's really nice. And the glasses... well, they are just TOO cool!

Dwiggins said...

Super cute! I mean you and your kids, and the tile, all super cute!

Natalie said...

lol. I was going to say the same thing Jamie did! Super cute craft, Jen! :)

Kami Milliron said...

Awww, I LOVE that ! Guess what ? My Mom made those SAME plaques in R.S last year and is making one for ME for Christmas : ) I am SUPER excited for our Soup, Salad and Bread Sticks on Friday. Heck ya !

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Cute pics!!!