Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Caleb's 16th Birthday

I can't believe Caleb is 16!
....and driving!!!!
His Birthday was last Thursday. My Mom planned a surprise party for him that following Saturday.

Scott & Brig attacked Caleb in bed, got him dressed and drug him out of the house.
They drove him around the block a few times and then brought him back home.
Threw him on the ground and took off his mask. All his friends were waiting there to say "SURPRISE!"
We ate a YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY crepe breakfast- it was divine!
Then, we walked over to the retention basin for games.

Just look at these pics of Scott & his little boy.
So precious!





Katelyn was obsessed with Uncle Caleb and followed him around everywhere:)
They played Soccer
And then aimed water balloons at the Birthday Boy
It's was so much fun and I hope Caleb felt loved by all his friends & family.
Happy Birthday Caleb!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

What a fun birthday!

I love all your Halloween food ideas and your kids' costumes. So cute.

Oh, and I really like your new hair color. It looks great.