Sunday morning I went to Caleb's ordination. My little brother's are growing up so fast.
(I'll post about his big 16th birthday bash soon)
It was the Children's program on Sunday and we made it it church just in time (very cranky kids are home made us late) so we had to sit in the back. That just makes the kids that much more distracted. Nursery went well and we learned about growing plants and played a lot of fun pumpkin games.
For dinner we invited Cammon (Cami & Ammon) & Brimily (Brig & Emily) then we did a fun craft.
They were suppose to be cute scarecrows, but Scott got a little too into the Halloween spirit. It still think it turned out cool :)
After our craft we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Banks' house to show Grandpa the kids costumes. (He was working at the Temple last night so missed seeing everyone).
It's always fun spending time over there and even though I have to keep Mack on a tight leash that both have so much fun.
I kinda don't want to share this, but here it is....

Isn't she beautiful!
Good luck, well, not really because I want to win this ;)

3 comments:
cute craft. good luck with the give away. I'm sendin winning vibes your way. I never win, so when you do, I'll be able to see it up close. :o)
That is a cute craft idea! Love it. Their costumes are so stinking cute too!
I Love our cans too! It adds the perfect harvest touch to our little cottage. thanks for inviting us over!
Post a Comment