That is adorable! Now I want to make one! I also need to get a Christ statue... Perfect!
Super cute! :)
Kari is super talented. :o)
Cute. I was bummed I didn't get to go last night. I regretted not going, until I was up until Midnight working and then I realized it was a good thing I didn't go. :)
K- I love your new brown pants in your weight loss blog. where did you find those?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is adorable! Now I want to make one! I also need to get a Christ statue... Perfect!
Super cute! :)
Kari is super talented. :o)
Cute. I was bummed I didn't get to go last night. I regretted not going, until I was up until Midnight working and then I realized it was a good thing I didn't go. :)
K- I love your new brown pants in your weight loss blog. where did you find those?
Post a Comment