Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"We want to go to the park!"

Ok, I am now officially SOOOO over SuMmEr!
The kids have been begging to go to the park so we ventured out this morning @ 7:30. & I can't believe it, but we stayed a whole 40 minutes!
The kids have never been so excited to be outdoors playing & Bailey was in heaven playing in the irrigation.
I just love how the kids r in the same pose :)
When we came home Mack went down for an early nap and Katelyn danced in her "Cinderella" dress. She loves dressing up "all pretty" and strutting her stuff.
I'm not quit sure what's up with me today, but I am bored out of my mind!
Don't get me wrong, there is plenty that could be done. cleaning, projects.....
I have just run out of energy.

(maybe it's because I didn't go to the gym this morning:(
Lesson learned!

7 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

Can i just come pinch those CHEEKS?? I love 'em!!

The Milliron Family said...

Or maybe you're bored because I suck and I forgot my hair appt with you today - I would have brightened up your day ; )

mad white woman said...

Mack's got the cutest little profile. I don't leave the house before 8am unless I absolutely have to. :) This summer has felt much longer than in previous years. I can't wait for Fall.

Dwiggins said...

You're such a good mom taking your kids to the park early. 7:30 is my mommy time my kids are still asleep or playing in their room until 8:00 that way I can have a minute to think. That's such a great idea though at least they can sit on the slide and not burn their hineys!

The Curry Family said...

You should come here, we go to the park almost daily! Of course, while you're enjoying the park in a few months, we'll be stuck inside because it is too cold!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I'm sick of the summer sun too. Seriously! It NEEDS to cool down! I'm glad you ventured to the park. We go outside early in the morning, but I haven't done the park for the fear that the equiptment would still be hot. I once put Melanie on a slide in mid OCTOBER, and she was burned. It was morning too. It took her over a year to get over her fear of slides after that. :(

Cara said...

Are you a reader? I know you're a Momma on the go but if you ever need suggestions on books to read while you have down time I have so many suggestions to offer you.