Super cute decorations. I sure hope that mother nature saw that you decorated so she will start to finally cool down. Its hot outside! So excite for the fall and winter season!!
i'm just so amazed that you have so many decorations. Growing up my mom always decorated for the holidays, and still does and I loved it when she did but now I don't have the energy to do it, so high five to you for doing it so well!! That is one thing I will need to work on.
You are always so festive. I'm quite the opposite. I only have a few decorations, and that probably won't change much no matter how old I get or how much money I have. :)
Jen just as cute in a pic !!!! not only does your home look so cute but you always have such a wonderful spirit there and you make everyone feel so welcome !!!
Ah after putting in my Bath&Body fall fragrances I wish I could snap my fingers and have my house look like this!!!! Are your interior decorating skills for hire? :) :)
8 comments:
LOVE IT ! I put mine up today too, but I need to go buy more
Oh man I just got my house put together that I can't even think about putting fall decor up!
I love that candy corn wreath though!
Super cute decorations. I sure hope that mother nature saw that you decorated so she will start to finally cool down. Its hot outside! So excite for the fall and winter season!!
so so cute, you are always so festive!
i'm just so amazed that you have so many decorations. Growing up my mom always decorated for the holidays, and still does and I loved it when she did but now I don't have the energy to do it, so high five to you for doing it so well!! That is one thing I will need to work on.
You are always so festive. I'm quite the opposite. I only have a few decorations, and that probably won't change much no matter how old I get or how much money I have. :)
Jen just as cute in a pic !!!! not only does your home look so cute but you always have such a wonderful spirit there and you make everyone feel so welcome !!!
Ah after putting in my Bath&Body fall fragrances I wish I could snap my fingers and have my house look like this!!!! Are your interior decorating skills for hire? :) :)
Post a Comment