September 6th 2011
Today Katelyn went to preschool.
oh my little girl is growing up so fast!
The night before she was soooo excited and told me she was going to school in the morning about a dozen times.
She woke up early and we got all prettied up & then we were off.
We arrived a little early for some pictures & Mrs. Jody was at the door welcoming us.
Katelyn was very excited, but you can see by the look on her face, she didn't really know what to expect.
But was we stepped inside she warmed right up. I mean, seriously brace yourself. This is just about the cutest preschool I have EVER seen!
I wanted to stay and play :)
This was about my 5th attempt to take her picture inside because her eyes were wondering at all the fun things around the room :)
Katelyn came home with an adorable goodie bag
And a picture she drew
The whole experience was a little draining for her just because I think her adrenaline was going a million miles a minute because she was having so much fun.
She napped really well that afternoon and when she woke up she couldn't stop talking about everything she did and her friends she met.
p.s. Evergreen Cottage Preschool still has some openings left (down town Mesa). Jody Pederson (my aunt's Mom- former Kindergarten teacher here in Mesa). She has transformed an entire house into a preschool paradise!
If you want any info email me and I will send you the contact info.
scottandjenray@gmail.com
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! That room is so adoreable and all the details. What a great preschool.
how fun is that!?! What a CUTE preschool! I could tell that Katelyn was excited!
Katelyn is just beautiful! So glad she had a great first day! Cute preschool!
And so it begins for you.
Were you a crying wreck?? I know I will be in the future.
Yay for Katelyn though!
Hooray for Katelyn! Looks like a super fun space for kids.
Is it the same Jody Pederson that taught at Entz in Mesa? She really is the best if it is (well, I don't know her, but my mom told me to try to find her preschool when I was looking) I might have to consider her for Laynee next year!
Post a Comment