The master bath received a little makeover.
It's done- minus the broken counter top. :( that's an extra $200 that I would rather spend elsewhere right now)
Before:
After:
I love it in there!
{Painted the wall and pretty grey blue, painted the vanity black ( I stuck a couple layers of white underneath for if I want to distress it later), hung a shelf- my new favorite shelves! so cheap & easy, just some wood we have lying around and $1 "L" brackets.
Also, thanks to Pinterest I spray painted all my door nobs in the house.
I took them all out and stuck them into a foam board- sooooo easy!
Um, wow what a difference- not sure why I never thought of this before.
Katelyn even noticed them this morning 1st thing and said how pretty they were.
12 comments:
you did so good, it looks great! thank goodness for good pinterest ideas haha :)
I LOVE that color!! I have been thinking of spraying our door knobs, too. They are all mismatched. I think you may have convinced me. :)
Will you please come paint my kitchen cabinets?! Seriously, I will pay you to just come help me. And I've been thinking about spray painting our door knobs for the past year, but always worried about the turning mechanisms, etc. Off to Pinterest to find your inspiration and direction! *B
PS- Feel free to come and finish up some projects at my house ;)
looks great, love the door knobs especially!
looks awesome! great work!
L.O.V.E it!
It all looks awesome!!! You never cease to amaze me!
You are so talented. You amaze me. You just aren't scared to do home remodeling at all! Way to go.
Wow! I love it all! So simple, but made a huge difference! Love it!
very cute!!! you are one busy busy bee with all your home improvement projects. I think I'm exhausted just thinking about them. :)
Cute cute cute!! Amazing how a little bit of paint can make a world of difference!
I heart pintrest!!!!
Post a Comment