I'm so glad a new week has begun.
Last week was an emotional roller coaster and holding back the emotions are so physically painful.
My heart is full & I love my family!
My brother Conrad will leave for his mission to Chile this week which will make 2 brothers currently out serving the Lord. Remembering 9/11 brings me back to that day of confusion, heartache, and extreme love for my family. Birthday's & holidays are approaching which add a little pressure, but also fun....And it seemed like 100 more things.
The reason this has been such hard week is I experienced a miscarriage (only 3 wks along) I didn't even know you could miscarry that early. I felt within literally a few days I was pregnant. I was in shock, but all the major signs were there. I started out almost passing out at the gym, then nausea & throwing up, a tender tummy(no touching aloud!), loss of sucking in my tummy, seriously I felt-looked 3 months pregnant.
About 14 days into this I had a bad 24 hours of the "runs" which I though was odd, then some cramping. I still thought this was odd, but nothing bad. Within the next few days the tummy had gone back down and the nausea stopped, and my "cycle" started 5 days early.
I realize this was only 3 weeks, and If I hadn't felt ALL the symptoms I wouldn't have even know I was pregnant. But all the emotions were still there.
Scott has been a perfect companion! He has been so sensitive to my feelings and truly an Angel by my side.
We are both ready and excited for our family to grow and hope to be blessed with another child soon. We had just begun trying to conceive & my heart goes out to other families who are also trying to start a family, that have been trying for a long time, I pray that they will be blessed too.
Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways and we just have to have faith.
13 comments:
Oh Jen, I'm so sorry you had to experience that. My heart aches with you and just know I'm here for you if you ever need or want to talk. But it sounds like you have the right attitude about moving forward. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jenny
I'm so sorry to hear this Jen. I know how excited and ready you are to have your family grow! And it will!! Let me know if there is anything I can do. Maybe we can go play at the park sometime since the weather is starting to be a bit nicer!!
Jen, I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that. Good for you to be so positive and moving forward. You are a good example. Take care and enjoy your other two little cuties you have. :)
Oh no! I know how anxious and excited you were about getting pregnant. I'm so sorry you have to go through this a second time.
You are so full of faith :) I love you all and hope you are doing well :) see you a lot this week!
Jen - hugs! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me. I mean that!
I am thankful to say I have never experienced a miscarriage, but I am so sorry that you have. Hopefully your body will be all prepped to conceive this month now. Thanks for reminding me that I need to have faith. TTC is the pits, way too emotional...
Jen, along with the others, I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I also hope you can have another one soon. Exciting and nerve racking at the same time.
Fun to have fall things out! I'm excited to actually see the trees change colors!
HUGS!
The way you share your experiances is an inspiration.
Love you. If you need anything let me know.
Being pregnant is hard enough. Losing a baby is even harder. And being so in tune with your body doesn't make it any easier... Wishing you a speedy recovery, both physically and emotionally! Feel free to grieve. It's normal and healthy. And please know that you have support if/when you need it :) Lots of love! *B
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am so grateful that you have such a supportive husband and family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
I hope that you are healing well and that this week is going better for you! Not fun at all- hang in there :)
Post a Comment