Yesterday was my Dad's Birthday!
The kids decorated some cards and we made mini blueberry cheesecakes, topped with sparklers :)
Happy Birthday Dad!
Scott has a recent obsession with wanting the kids to play in mud.
He tried a couple months ago, but neither of them had any interest.
So he tried again, and after a while Mack joined in on the fun.
I LOVE my cute boys!
Katelyn however was very happy to stay clean as a whistle :)
So Scott cracks me up, he still has not changed Bridget's diaper.
I don't mind cause I know handling such a tiny body makes him nervous, but I think it's still funny.
So far it's working out fine, for example, when I come home from the store she has just barely pooped..... or so he says, haha!
I think my Grandpa Banks is his idol.
Grandpa had never changed a diaper of one of his kids, ever.
And it took till he was babysitting one of his grand kids where he was the only one home and had to finally do it.
Scott's jealous of that ;)
I am thoroughly enjoying Bridget and this weekend I am going to have some more one on one time with her and I am so looking forward to it.
She had her weight checked today and is still 7lb 12 oz.
So she has not gained any weight but at least she has not lost anymore.
Oh I love her so much!
We had Aunt Ashley come over to take her newborn pics yesterday and here is one of them.
Oh I can't wait to get the rest- oh so excited!
I should add:
Scott is in charge of all of Mack's diapers and I'll take Bridget's over his any day ;)
Scott is in charge of all of Mack's diapers and I'll take Bridget's over his any day ;)

5 comments:
I'm so happy you like the preview!
Happy birthday to your dad! I love the mud pictures! And wow! That preview is amazing! Ashley is so talented; Bridget is stunning .
p.s. Time for Scott to change a diaper. ha ha!
Um... you are brave about the mud.
Dads not changing diapers doesn't fly in my house. :)
Oh my goodness! She is too cute! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment