I think I got a total of maybe 2hours of sleep last night.
Then maybe another 30 minutes off and on this morning.
Good thing this girl is such a cutie to make it all worth it.
Yesterday morning the kids were so excited to say good morning to Bridget and just laid there cuddling while I got ready.
ok, seriously!
How stinkin cute is Mack's face!!!
Oh and he calls Bridget "Beebee" it's so cute :)
Don't ya love Mack's set up on our bed to veg out with the ipad?
Then some shower time.
Not to actually get clean, just livin it up and having fun.
This is Mack's favorite outfit of choice.
Yesterday I took Bridget to be checked out by her Pediatrician.
She was 8lbs 10oz @ birth and is down to 7lbs 12oz
She has been a big sleeper during feeding time and I struggle keeping her awake.
All mom's know, it's hard to wake up your sleeping baby, but i need to make it a priority now.
I now am working harder at keeping her awake & it helps that I feel like my milk is more in supply.
Since yesterday's appt she must have gained weight because we have been nursing a ton.
short feedings, but lots of them.
I'll take her back Thursday for another weight check.
But other than that she is looking just perfectly healthy :)
And perfectly Beautiful!
5 comments:
Just read her birth story - wow that was fast!!! You got the best of both worlds - you knew the day she was coming thanks to thinking you were going to have to be induced but then she came on her own :)
I can't believe you went to a wedding 4 (?) days after you gave birth and you look that amazing! You are wonder woman!!
She looks so much like Scott in that first picture! And you're right, Mack's got one cute little face.
she is adorable! love her dark hair! you look great! and i love mack's face- he looks just like you!~
I think Heavenly Father gives them to us so cute so that we know it's worth it when we dont' get any sleep. She is adorable! And Mack is just too cute! Seriously! You have some good looking kiddos.
I hope you get some sleep soon. Do you have anyone borrowing your older kids for a few hours here and there so you can get some sleep?
I can only imagine how exhausted you must feel. But I must say, you deserve a gold medal for giving birth and attending a wedding all within a week. And you look amazing to boot!! She's beautiful, congratulations
Post a Comment