Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last Week Of School

What a week, and we are only half way through!
My anxiety at times leaves me so numb I can't even function.
Right now I should be doing a million things... however Blogging has crept to the top of my list.
And i'm ok with that :)

Bridget turned 11 months!
Wow here I go crying again.
I have been crying so much this week.

My baby is growing up so fast. Bridget brings me so much joy.
Maybe it's because she has slept through the night for 4 nights in a row ;)

Bridget loves her babies!
She carries them around, rocks them (which is sooo adorable), gives them kisses......


Oh my sweet Bridget, I can't believe you are 11 months!
Pretty sure I will be crying on your 1st birthday. 
You have been such a blessing to our family.
Katelyn & I made some cookies to give to her teachers and Katelyn wrote the thank you cards all by herself. I as so proud of her.
Every morning Katelyn meets Scott on the corner and picks him flowers.
Scott drives up (on his way to work) and Katelyn hands her Daddy flowers and then she runs home, but not before stopping and watching her Daddy drive down the road and out of sight.
It's such a special moment these two have EVERY morning.

When Scott is out of town, I am blessed with these flowers on occasion :)
Mack & I have been buddies this week.
Yesterday we wrestled, jumped on the trampoline in the sprinklers, sang "dinosaur songs" (apparently i don't know how to sing them correctly though:)

He & I butt heads sometimes, and days like these are sure treasured.
These are "surprises for Daddy"
A "cat airplane" a "giraffe" and towers..... added later on the collection are a zoo and 4 more towers.
Here we are skyping with Daddy and showing him the "surprises"



Miss Bridget is starting to grow more hair......?


See here is proof!  ;)



Last day of preschool 2013
Oh Katelyn! My sweet Katelyn, I can't believe how much you have grown this year.
I am so proud of you!

Here you are at the beginning of the year. 

 Katelyn is my amazing helper at home.
She is always willing and will jump to help when I am in need of something.
I am so blessed by her.
 We had some fun taking pictures this morning.
You are so silly :)



 We were a few minutes early to Discovery Club today, so we had a dance party in the van.
 I think Bridget thought we were crazy
We dropped you off so you could get ready for your program.
Aunt Cami babysat Mack & Bridget and I returned to watch the program along with Grandma Nicoll & Great Grandma & Grandpa Banks

All the children dressed like Children around the world.
Katelyn was a little Spanish girl
 They sang songs

 And showed pictures of throughout the year

 Each month the club turned into one of these habitat's.
So Awsome!

And then the famous President Song.
( I'll sing it for you sometime ;)

 Katelyn has always kinds shy'd herself at programs, but happily she opened up a little more this time. 

 She memorized her speaking part perfectly.
(She recited it like 20 times this morning)

 And the ending song was the children dancing. Katelyn did a solo Spanish dance, It was adorable!
Thank you to all the family how came to watch Katelyn throughout the year.
 I love you Katelyn.
XOXO


7 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Katelyn's curls are adorable! Can't believe your baby is almost 1, time goes by so fast!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Seriously, this year has just flown. I feel like you just brought Bridget home from the hospital.

I LOVE the lego creations! And of course, Katelyn's Curls! Too Cute!

Salsa Mama said...

Love the pics of Katelyn! She is just getting prettier all the time!!

Cami said...

Katelyn is Such a good helper!!! It is a HUGE difference from just a few months ago...she is turing into a little mom!

Love, Your Friend said...

I love that Katelyn girl! She looks beautiful!

mad white woman said...

Seeing all those mini costumes from around the world was my FAVORITE part of Discovery Club. :) Okay, I'm being dramatic. But I loved it.

Allison Johnson said...

Can not believe Bridget is almost 1! Why do babies grow so fast?!? We need to get the old group together for another playdate sometime this summer!

Also, anxiety sucks. If you ever find a way to overcome it, let me know...having that same battle on a (almost) daily basis over here too :(