Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Little Balerina

On Thursday Katelyn was @ school. It was Birthday Day! (SHE HAD A BLAST)
Mack was @ his very 1st play date alone. (HE HAD A BLAST!)
& I babysat Mr Jackson while his Mommy went to a temple sealing
And He, Bridget & I had a BLAST

Last night was a family dinner and of course my dad made yummy ice cream!
Mack got to eat the "wisk" -ok, I can't remember what it's called.
But he got it all to himself!

p.s. his favorite flavor is "Nilla" -Vanilla :)

I'm pretty sure i found they best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever!
It's had corn startch and 1 extra egg yolk. Plus half the amount of sugar most cookie recipes have.
Another nap on our "throne"

Dance pictures were today.
I remembered 10 mintues before it was time to go.
and I did her hair all wrong (I thought it was suppose to be in a bun. I was wrong. It was suppose to be in curls :( Bummer!)

Trying to save money over here so i didn't order any photo's.
But we took a few when we got home.



 Katelyn even let Mack have a picture twirling in the swing
 And then inside.
 And Katelyn helped me edit.
She kept going back and forth between pink & blue, but settled on Pink:)


1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Paddles. They're called paddles. ;)

Saving money is totally overrated, just so you know.

And I'm glad that I know from experience that those cookies are good. Can I have the recipe? I love that they have less sugar. I didn't realize it while I was eating it, but it does taste less rich/sugary, and I liked it.